Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A huNTing wE wILL gO!


We live at the base of these hills. The boys especially like to go out and look for animals, they have been up a few times this spring. This was the first time I went along.

This day they were hunting rock chucks. The only things I shot were pictures. They did shoot at some rock chucks but I wouldn't say they shot too much of really anything. I think they go 'hunting' just to get out, goof off and have fun. They do spend quite a bit of time looking through their binoculars. That's when I pull out my book and sit on a rock and read.

As a side note: The local 'grocery store' had a rock chuck contest - which I thought was kind of odd. Drag this tick infested rodent into the store and weigh it... mmm?

Hi ho - hi ho - off to shoot we go.

Aaron's pose....

My sister Ariel spent the weekend with us. It's always fun to have her here.

Which one is Curly and which one is Moe?

No comments:

Post a Comment