Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HOME

Just thought I would post a few pictures of home. We have lived here for four years now. There are times that I would like nothing esle but to bull dose the place down. Then there are days that I am grateful for it.  (Especially when I think about our trip to Panama - how little they had compared to how much I have.) It really has been a good place for Aaron and I.


We have spent a lot of time giving the house and yard a face lift.
I think somewhere we have a before picture that I could post - so you can see the difference.   


 
Farmer Brown
  Our closest neighbors... which is good because sometimes we like to run around in our skiveys :).



The barn yard.... (no need for further explanation).







Out our back door...



I took these pictures the same day we left to Reno. I thought you would like to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment