Sunday, February 24, 2013

Island Park

My sister's newly wed husband's family has a cabin in Island Park (knew she married him for a reason :) and he fits into our family).



My favorite picture of them.

At any rate, they were kind to invite my family to the cabin. Island Park is one of my most favorite places in Idaho and it didn't take us long to pack the snow-machines, play-dough and 10x more food than we would eat. Jenna thought it was the greatest time ever playing with her cousins. The only downside - all the little girlies went home sick.






I can just see them when they're 15 and 16... the fun times we'll have.


Thanks Ty and Ariel!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! It's so neat so see your little sister married. Her husband does fit in well it sounds like which is so good :)

    ReplyDelete