Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hawaii

At the beginning of March we went to Hawaii with some of Aaron's family. I just love Hawaii and am trying to scheme my way into living there during the winter. Sad to say I haven't really figured out how to do that yet :). Going to Hawaii is my therapy, you just tell me who wouldn't feel recharged from this.




Laie Temple
It was fun to take Jenna with us. I was nervous about the long plane ride with a toddler but she did great. Infact she was great the whole time. There were no fits, she took naps on the beach and slept well through the nights - which is more than she does at home (additional therapy).



At first she didn't love the texture of the sand on her feet. She would curl up her feet and say, "hold you." However, she was very content to sit and play with the "chovel and bucket." We went to Hukilau beach towards the end of our week. There were families there, assumedly from BYU H, with small children. Jenna played with them and decided that running in the sand and water could be quite fun.









Jenna loved our bike rides. She would just kick and kick those legs as we rode.





Jenna is a Daddy's girl.



My favorite picture... it summarizes our trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment