Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Easter!

Jenna loved Easter!

She loved her Easter egg hunts...




...playing with her cousins...
They were running in circles... undoubtedly caused by the consumption of many jelly beans.

... going to cousin Bolton's baby blessing.

I loved me some snuggle time with this chunk hunk.
 My brother turned some rabbits loose in my mom's yard last fall. She has one caught because they are starting to munch on all her pretty flowers. Aaron told Jenna that the rabbit in the cage was the Easter Bunny. So if you ask her where the Easter Bunny is, she'll say "side (outside) (at) Magaw (Grandma) Boo's".

Somehow that bunny escaped to hide eggs filled with candy and leave her a kite...

She loved to hang onto the tails of the kite as Daddy ran with it.


And a beautiful dress...

Think she liked it?


When did she become my little girl and not my baby?
Easter reminds us of the atonement and resurrection of our Savior. The more I learn about the atonement - the more powerful it becomes. The atonement is not only for my sins but for my sorrows, short comings and accomplishments. Through the power of the Atonement we can do and overcome all things.
"If you have felt the influence of the Holy Ghost today, you may take it as evidence that the Atonement is working in your life. For that reason and many others, you would do well to put yourself in places and in tasks that invite the promptings of the Holy Ghost."
—Henry B. Eyring, "Gifts of the Spirit for Hard Times"

I am grateful for my forever family.

No comments:

Post a Comment